Monday, November 8, 2010

Aah, the Devil's Music, just the way I like it!

Just wanted to share a variety of great Devil's music that is non-religious and evil in every way.



Remember how Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven was suspect of being a song for the devil?



And how about Mephiskapheles and the Bumblebee Tuna song? These kids look like they are having a good time skank dancing, but the album this song comes from is God Bless Satan. Mephiskapheles? Mephisto? Demon anyone?



Now we're talking! The epitomy of evil, The Sex Pistols with Anarchy in the U.K.
I am an anti-Christ!
I am an anarchist!


You can have your Christian hymns, I'll take my Devil's music anyday!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for guilty (not any more) pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for music. I mean. Thank the Devil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. How do I play Led Zeppelin backward on YouTube? I hear there's some Satanic messages for me and I must speak to Father.

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Cog Diss, I am glad you asked. I did a little searching and found this website.

    http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

    You can listen to Led Zeppelin's supposed satanic message along with many others.

    Happy listening, Devil's Child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! No wonder the Brethren have warned the innocent away from the internet.

    ReplyDelete