Monday, August 23, 2010

I likes me the Deadmau5

Have you heard of Deadmau5? This guy is incredible. My friend got me turned onto him just recently. His music is all techno / electronica and I think it is some amazing stuff. Here’s some videos with great music and amazing visuals. His trademark is the dead mouse head that he wears. The first 4 videos are live performance with his mind blowing light show and visuals. Since these live recordings never give justice to the actual music, the last video is one of his studio recordings.

Looks like the videos don't fit my blog layout too well. Sorry about that.


So what do ya think? Crazy shit? Mesmerizing? When I listen to this stuff, I can't help but start dancing around.

Here is some extra info on Deadmau5 from MTV.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found some new tunes:) I'm also glad you like to do the dishes while listening to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you embed YouTube videos, you can adjust the screen size to fit your blog. I recommend a width of 395 and a height of 321.

    ReplyDelete