Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Solidarity for Urban Koda

This post is to show my support of Urban Koda and his Koda Think Tank blog.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is not the one and only true church on this earth. The LDS church is just another man-made church just like all the rest of them. The "prophet" and leaders of the church are just old men doing what they think is right. Joseph Smith was a fraud and Brigham Young was the scum of the earth.

Urban Koda, I stand with you. I know that you are a good man and are doing what you think is best for you and your family.

I refuse to pay any money to the LDS church, nor will I follow its teachings. Alright LDS Church police, I have laid down the gauntlet. Bring it on!

3 comments:

  1. Eeep! Just preparing for the lightning bolts that are sure to come our way! Just kidding:) We are doing better in every way now that we are no longer going to church. It's a fruad and there's no way in HELL we're ever going back! I'm with Koda too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! what they said!!! Great idea Bowie, get the info out there so that more people can be aware of the types of things that go on in the Mormon church. Without this brilliant tool, the internet, so many people would probably go on believing that Koda left because he was offended by somebody. Now thanks to the world of blogging, people can know what is really happening. God I am soooo happy that I live in sleepy old Australia with hardly any Mormons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys!! You support means more to me that it is possible to describe. I can't help but look at our various stories though, and wonder how many people are still trapped inside, to terrified to share their doubts with their spouses or their friends and relatives. I suspect the number would shock even those of us who have, or are in the process of leaving.

    ReplyDelete