Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tattoo update

So here is a tattoo update. This Saturday, my wife (I will now call her Blondie) and I are going for a tattoo consultation. We are going to Painted Temple Tattoo in Provo, Utah. Isn't that a great name? A freaking tattoo shop in Provo, Utah called Painted Temple. I wonder if it is in the shadow of the Provo Temple, that would be fucking cool.

So anyway. We are going there this Saturday to consult with the tattoo artists on what we want to get. I have decided on a yin yang tribal design and Blondie wants a butterfly. We will most likely need to schedule for a future date to actually get the ink done. I am excited and nervous at the same time; I have never had a tattoo done. I know that it will hurt, but I am excited for the outcome. More tattoo updates to come.

6 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeexcellent Smithers! Sounds like you found the perfect place to go to. That name is just classic. There is something really fascinating about reading both of your adventures as you are experiencing this right in the heart of Mormon territory. I look forward to pictures. Meanwhile I am working on plucking up the courage for my own tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it goes too... I would have no idea how to pick a good place. I'm planning on getting one if I can finish my IronMan next weekend. Provo would be a bit of a drive, but like Maureen, I'm liking the name of the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went down and had a great consultation. The place looks very nice. We are scheduled for this upcoming Monday, May 10th. We are excited and will post pictures after we get them.

    ReplyDelete