Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to my world


I still don't know what I was waiting for. And my time was running wild. A million dead-end streets. Every time I thought I'd got it made. It seemed the taste was not so sweet. So I turned myself to face me. But I've never caught a glimpse. Of how the others must see the faker. I'm much too fast to take that test. Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain) Ch-ch-Changes. Don't want to be a richer man. Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes(Turn and face the strain) Ch-ch-Changes. Just gonna have to be a different man. Time may change me. But I can't trace time.


David Bowie the Innovator.


This blog is for me. I'll be talking about parents, Mormonism, music, photography, etc. We'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to 'meet' someone going through the same things as me. The changes inside of us and around us are huge right now but I know that we will feel more alive than ever before.. let's begin our new lives!

    ReplyDelete